Blynk local server java error when starting

Hello everyone, I just get an error with a blynk local server. before I have to run or success to run my local server blynk on my own cloud server. but I decide to delete all of my progress and re-build my local server again from 0. and I got this problem, I don’t find this problem before.

I’ve tried to run from root, or not. or just java -jar server.xxxx.jar but it doesn’t work.

I’ve got a solution for this problem. there is written error cause access denied on report-email.html, so i change the permission of it to 777. then it successfully starts again

As you’ve noticed yourself it’s a permission issue, and probably caused by PMAC. :wink:

Jokes aside, getting all permissions correct for a non root environment can be a bit tricky if you’re not used to Linux. I think I wrote a post on how I did it a long time ago.

[this is just me being annoying]

Never use 777. EVER!

@Gunner Err… should this topic be in Solved now (I don’t dare to change it)? I mean, it’s not an actual error even if the discussion can continue if needed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your reply and now is solved. But idk how yo change into solved in this thread, can you help me?

If you scroll up to the top of the topic there’s a pencil icon next to the title. Clicking this allows you to change the category to Solved (I’ve just done if for you though).

Pete.

thank you very much pete