Why do we need the new Async Blynk_Async_ESP32_BT_WF library
- Using asynchronous network means that you can handle more than one connection at the same time
- You are called once the request is ready and parsed
- When you send the response, you are immediately ready to handle other connections while the server is taking care of sending the response in the background
- Speed is OMG
- Easy to use API, HTTP Basic and Digest MD5 Authentication (default), ChunkedResponse
- Easily extensible to handle any type of content
- Supports Continue 100
- Async WebSocket plugin offering different locations without extra servers or ports
- Async EventSource (Server-Sent Events) plugin to send events to the browser
- URL Rewrite plugin for conditional and permanent url rewrites
- ServeStatic plugin that supports cache, Last-Modified, default index and more
- Simple template processing engine to handle templates
- Initial coding to use (ESP)AsyncWebServer instead of (ESP8266)WebServer.
- Bump up to v1.0.6 to sync with BlynkESP32_BT_WF library v1.0.6.
By design, Blynk user can run ESP32 boards with either WiFi or BT/BLE by using different sketches, and have to upload / update firmware to change. This library enables user to include both Blynk BT / BLE and WiFi libraries in one sketch, run both WiFi and BT/BLE simultaneously, or select one to use at runtime after reboot.
This library also supports (auto)connection to MultiWiFi and MultiBlynk, dynamic custom as well as static parameters in Config Portal. Eliminate hardcoding your Wifi and Blynk credentials and configuration data saved in either SPIFFS or EEPROM.
Optional default Credentials to be autoloaded into Config Portal to use or change instead of manually input. Static STA IP and DHCP Hostname as well as Config Portal AP channel, IP, SSID, Password can be configured. DoubleDetectDetector feature permits entering Config Portal as requested.
You can eliminate
hardcoding your Wifi and Blynk credentials, thanks to the
Smart Config Portal, and have Credentials (WiFi SID/PW, Blynk WiFi/BT/BLE Tokens/ Hardware Port) saved in either SPIFFS or EEPROM.
Thanks to this Blynk_Async_ESP32_BT_WF library is based on and sync’ed with
BlynkESP32_BT_WF library, all the features currently supported by
BlynkESP32_BT_WF library will be available. Please have a look at
DONE in BlynkESP32_BT_WF library for those too-many-to-list features.