Blynk Energy

place your code here

Hi

I would send ldr sensor data from arduino to nodemcu by i2c connection and wire library. in this connection arduino is slave and nodemcu is master. But wire.write send only one byte while the ldr data is 2 byte…how to send 2 byte to master?

You can always spin an instance of a virtual machine at amazon or in google cloud absolutely free for 365 days. Run any Linux on it and install blynk local server. You are good to go at least for up to a year. For your second problem, please post your sketch to help us understand what you are doing?

Dear @sahar, do you have any good how to to follow regarding this 365 days cloud trial? Better for Google cloud though…
Thanks and Best Regards,
Mike Kranidis

1 Like

Dear @mikekgr, here you go;
Sign up for a free trial at google cloud. After signing up go to Compute Engine and then go to vm-instances. There run any linux instance :wink:
During your free trial, Google will not charge you. However, you will need a valid debit/credit card for verification purpose. If you are concerned about your card privacy, use any prepaid visa/master card as usually I do for these purposes.
Pro Tip: It is not necessary to have any balance in that card because Google does not check or make authorisation hold.

1 Like

Dear @sahar,
Many thanks for your reply and the guidance.
I will follow it when I get home tommorow evening.

Best Regards,
Mike Kranidis

2 Likes