Blynk Console locks if navigated away from?

@Blynk_Coeur Please record a video from your web console. Behavior on the device dashboard.
Please find a program in the Internet for recording video from the screen.
And add a link from the file hosting. The video should not be in JIF format. Need high quality video.

Real time

@Blynk_Coeur Thank you, I received the video. Please send me your Blynk login email to private message.

@Blynk_Coeur thanks for the video. Few questions:

• What PC hardware do you have?
  • How many realtime updates does your hardware send per second, per minute?
  • What OS do you have? Did you try chrome? What exact version of Edge do you have?
  • Do you open this device view from the search?
  • If you refresh the page when you’re on it. Does it improve things?

I just opened your dashboard it works like super-puper fast. Very strange.

1 Like

Thank you for your help Dmitriy !
I tried to optimise Firefox
There is a magic button that solve my problem :
about:memory
2024-01-23_225603

Now it works fine !

1 Like

@Blynk_Coeur It is perfectly. We are glad that the issue has been resolved.

1 Like

@Blynk_Coeur I’m glad it was fixed. But still. I don’t understand the fix. Do you have some limitation on browser RAM usage per browser? per browser tab? Could you please clarify what you did?

1 Like

At first , I took a look at Firefox process and saw 14 Gb 95% !
I don’t know why , with the old version of blynk console all was fine

Since I tried to fix with “about: memory” command, I got 2Gb and 82% :

Maybe my Firefox browser needs to be reinstalled from scratch without any plug-in :wink:

1 Like

@Blynk_Coeur I see, thanks. Well, at the moment it’s hard to tell if the issue with the blynk console itself.
@Seth_MSR1 do you still have the problem?

1 Like

No. It’s smooth

Are you guys ever going to fix this issue? You claim it is all of these users fault. We shouldn’t have to jump thru hoops just to use our console on the website. The app does not have these issues! Find the problem and fix it! It should not matter what widgets we have or what browser we are using. Enough of the run around.

@johnt60 Would you please try to adopt a more friendly tone when posting to this community group.

I’ve just deleted one of your posts which said “Your link is a joke” because it was unhelpful and impolite - especially when the link was provided as a method of allowing Blynk staff to view a video and they confirmed that the video file had been downloaded. If the user then decides to remove that video from the sharing site, because it’s served its purpose, it’s inappropriate to tell them that the expired link is a joke.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Pete.

1 Like

I’m sorry. I don’t believe I have violated any Board rules. Are you a Moderator, Pete?

Yes, Pete is THE moderator.

Yes, I’m a moderator for this community.

Pete.

2 Likes