Blynk Console locks if navigated away from?

Before creating the topic

1. Search forum for similar topics
  2. Check http://docs.blynk.cc and http://help.blynk.cc/
  3. Add details :
    • Hardware model + communication type. For example: Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shield
    • Smartphone OS (iOS or Android) + version
    • Blynk server or local server
    • Blynk Library version
    • Add your sketch code. :point_up:Code should be formatted as example below.

Simply paste your code between ``` If you don’t format your code, your topic can be deleted by moderators.

void loop()

My Blynk Console freezes up and wont display my devices, This happens if I navigate away from the page and return later (Time away does not matter usually).
I get the same results no matter what browser I use, so I can only assume that there is a setting that I am overlooking?

Does anyone else have this problem?

Same for me since the beginning.
After a while, I can’t enter edit mode, I have to refresh the dashboard.

same for me. As soon as I leave the console page in the browser I have to manually reload the console page when coming back. A day one behaviour.

1 Like

I realize that it is a minor inconvenience, but, never the less, it is still an inconvenience that most other web pages do not have. Perhaps one of our moderators could weigh in on the subject?

1 Like

Hello @Blynk_Coeur @johnt60 @pierredebuysscher. Can someone record a video of the bug?

1 Like

this what I get when coming back to the console after having opened other tabs in safari

@pierredebuysscher Thanks for report. We will investigate this issue. I think it will be fixed in the next deployment

Regards

Same as @pierredebuysscher for me

Hello @Blynk_Coeur. Where does this happen? According to the screenshot it is in Dev zone

that was just the example, it also happens elsewhere, see attached screenshot.

Dev zone and Device zone
An other issue, I can’t edit the dashboard

@Blynk_Coeur Only in Safari?

Firefox, same with Edge

Video_2023-11-27_181425

No update?
Since the last version, in addition to the bugs already mentioned, I notice a slowness in the display, around 5 seconds before the display is complete.
I use Firefox and Edge, I haven’t tried Google Chrome.

Hello @Blynk_Coeur. This bug not reproduced for us. Have you cleared your browser cache?

Yes , I did.

@Blynk_Coeur you use fra1 server or lon1?

Is this a permanent bug or after returning to the console?

No, this is not a permanent bug.
The first time I log into the console I can’t edit the dashboard, but after switching between my devices once or twice I can get the editor to work.