Blynk connection get disconnected automatically | Shared Users

Device : ESP32-Cam
App: Android

I have 2 shared user, Every thing work find untill one of the users open the Blynk app, Blynk connection get disconnected automatically and reconnect again in less than 1 second.
If shared users log out, On Master Blynk never issue ( connection get disconnect ) happen.

Thanks for your help

I’ve read that four times and I still don’t understand what you’re saying.

Pete.

Sorry for my poor English.
When each on of shared users unlock the phone and open blynk app, Suddenly blynk connection get disconnect automatically and reconnect in less than 1 second.
If just only one of blynk apps visit on phone ( Master or one of each users ) , disconnection not happen.
I have 1 master and 2 shared users.

Regards,

Are you talking about the connection between your MCU and the Blynk cloud server, or are you talking about the connection between one or more of the mobile devices and the Blynk cloud server?

One of your other posts talked about local server, so is this in Legacy Blynk or Blynk IoT?

Pete.

It’s about connection between MCU and Blynk local server, On mobile devices, Legacy Blynk app installed.

Did you switch to using library version 0.6.1?

Pete.

No, I must do it? How?

On my installed Arduino IDE, Blynk library version 1.0.0 installed.

You don’t have to, but it’s possible that downgrading the library may solve the issue, and will allow you to do some other things that don’t work correctly when running legacy Blynk under the latest libraries.

Legacy Blynk is no longer supported, so if it turns-out to be a bug then you’ll have ti live with it.

I’d manually delete all of the Blynk libraries from the IDE folders, then use the IDE to uninstall 0.6.1

Pete.

Good idea! I try it
Thanks Pete

@ PeteKnight
Hi
I worked on it and noticed the reason of disconnection is not from Blynk side, Now fixed it.
Already the only issue is in my Blynk mobile apps (Andrid App, On 3 mobile devices ) is if mobile screen is off or out of Blynk app they do not play any sound when a new notification receive.

If you’ve done all the normal stuff, such as checking notification permissions etc, and it still persists then it’s something you’re going to have to live with, as the legacy app is no longer being updated.

Pete.