Blynk Connect Error

Hello, i have a project running on NODEMCU and sometimes i get this error
[18185] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[25360] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[32384] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[39484] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[46508] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[53608] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[60632] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[67657] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[74706] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[81781] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[88830] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442

and only stop if i generate new token and update sketh

why?

What precisely does that mean. Once or twice a year, every few seconds?
Probably bad network at your end. Neighbour switched on his / her microwave etc.

no, sometimes after a month, others two weeks, without reason… it’s no bad network, because i refresh token and upload new sketh… Work again

Suggest you buy a few WeMos’ and run them alongside the nodeMCU as you shouldn’t need to reflash with new tokens. You might have a bad flash chip or you are just encountering the ESP reset bug. Do you make sure you do a manual reset after each flash? Is your ESP hooked up to Serial Monitor and if so any clues there?

no ESP reset or lost TOKEN, token just are invalid after sometimes… or after i reboot my network, i never get connection, only with new token… it’s bug in Blynk Server

all others things uploaded work, just blynk stop

I would say 1% chance and 99% chance you have the problem.

Is it just a basic sketch you have?

You are using cloud server, latest app and latest library files?

That’s a suggestion the problem is at your end.

1 Like