Blynk behind proxy server

How can I set the proxy server on Blynk Sketch? Does it possible?

Blynk behind proxy server

You mean Blynk Local server is behind proxy?

I’m running my Blynk app on Arduino with ethernet shield. The ethernet shield is plugged in my company’s network. To connect to internet I need to set up proxy server in the web browser.
Can I set up my Blynk app to use the proxy server to connect through the internet?

It should work out of box. If not, it means that your company router has closed ports that Blynk requires. Blynk requires 8442 port open it order to work. So you need either open those port on company router or install Local Blynk server within your company network so you’ll be able to access your Arduino within local network.

Hello, taking advantage of the proxy discussion, I would like to know how do I add the proxy user ID to my code. As we know to connect with blynk on a network, you only need the network name and password. But in the case of networks with a proxy, it is necessary to add a line for user identification in addition to the network name and password in the code.

Does anyone know how to proceed in this case?

I am using Nodemcu esp8266 Wi-Fi module. C ++ language.

Hi everyone,

May I know this issue is solved?

Kyle.

@Kyle_Gee you already have one topic about your issue, please don’t try to resurrect a 5 year old topic about the same issue.

Pete.