BLYNK
HOME       📲 GETTING STARTED       📗 DOCS       ❓HELP CENTER       👉 SKETCH BUILDER

Blynk App (2.27.2) Android 7.0 - Eventor can't Create another Time Event

esp8266

it seem it worked with the version 2.27.1, any Idea ?
i have already 6 time-events but cannot create 7th.
Thx Great Project btw

0 Likes

have try it now with my lenovo tab with android 4.4.2 and it works, seems problem with time-ui or width of screen.

0 Likes

Can you provide a screenshot, as well as first device model and os version? As I do not understand how eventor ui is connected to the width of the display.

0 Likes

How many other events do you have? Maybe this is limit for events count.

0 Likes

have now delete eventor widget and create a new one, can’t create any time event…
it’s an old project from the very early days of blynk, maybe any project settings are corrupt in the database, have just try a new project with eventor and it works like it should…
if i create the whole project again can i recycle the used energy from the old ?

0 Likes

When you are deleting widget - its energy is returned. So yep, you can recreate the project.

0 Likes

I’ve uploaded 2.27.3 production build with a fix to a possible UI bug with not showing eventor’s rules list. It should be available in several hours

0 Likes

2.27.3 have not change the behavior, if i ad a time event to eventor the ui remains empty it only says “When…” but i can live with it while android tab works so far…thx for your help.

0 Likes

Hm, is it still an issue?

0 Likes

have now updateted to 2.27.5 and issue still the same.

0 Likes

Can you record a video of make a screenshot of the issue? Maybe I’m not getting it correctly

0 Likes