Blynk 2.0 Timer input

I understand that Blynk has plans to introduce offline automations, but I’m not sure of when, or if it will be something that’s available in all plans.

Pete.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your supports and development.

I remember one of the blynk staff mentioned its for pro plan subscription.( offline automation )

1 Like

Taking advantage of the discussion, I’m trying to set a timer so that I can choose the time that the esp8266 will act by turning on a relay. In the App (IOS), I chose the Time Input Widget but I can’t configure it. In Legacy, I was able to put two time tabs to say the beginning and end of the action but I can’t on this one. Also I can’t define a Datastream as it says there is none to choose from. I also prefer to do it by Time input because I can change times without needing programming. I thought that this widget was not working but as there is this discussion and with screens, I suppose I’m doing something wrong. Any guidance?

It requires a String data type…

Also, I’m guessing that you may be confusing the fact that in Legacy there were two widgets with similar names - Timer and Time Input.
Timer no longer exists and it’s expected that you use Automatikns instead.
The Time Input widget works in a similar way to how it did in Legacy. The programming required is fairly complex but also very similar, except that getting the RTC time from the Blynk server is done in a different way.

Pete.

1 Like

app has been updated, and issue has been solved.

Thanks @BlynkAndroidDev

3 Likes

Hello @John93
Thank you for the prompt response to rectifying this issue. I also confirm that the sunset/sunrise option is again active in the app. The days of the week are also recovered and are operative again.
Thank you

2 Likes