Blynk 2.0 promo code

Hi Everyone,
I’m a long time blynk 1.0 user. I am now finally willing to migrate to blynk 2.0. I keep getting the notifications to migrate now and receive a discount. I’m just wondering how I get the promo code. I never received an email and I check my junk folder. I don’t see anything within the app. Where is this promo code?

1 Like

PM sent.

Pete.

Hey,
I literally checked the whole internet but I can not find where I can us this Promotion Code. If i click on the Plus Plan on my PC it tells me use my phone. On my phone I go to billing an it directly opens Google Play with annual paying already selectet and no place to enter the promotion code. When I started with Blynk 2.0 there was a option on PC (Blynk.console) to pay by credit card. I this somehow still an option or isnt this available any more?

Felix.

Hi,

can you pls send to me PM with the discount procedure in order to migrate to blynk 2.0?

thanks,

1 Like

You need to send me a PM with screenshots of the legacy app showing the About screen, and the widget box showing an energy balance greater than 2000.
That way, I know that you’ve previously bought legacy energy.

Please do not post screenshots to the public forum, send them by PM to me.

Pete.

Hello, is still possible to apply promo code for legacy app user?

No, the promo code was only valid until the end of August.

Pete.

I am translating a project to platform 2.0.
I received a notification in Legacy about a 30% discount. Where can I find a promo code? And will it be valid for a yearly subscription?

It’s in the link that you were sent in the notification:

Pete.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like