Blynk 2.0 how to use for bussiness

Dear Blynk Team
i just add 1no device for testing $4.99
but the problem is there is 1 organization option only, and i go blynk cloud as well there no option to invite the 2nd device I mean i purchase other device for selling to customer i cannot sell that
example i upload code inside the esp32 in my hardware after that how to we sell that device need same Gmail account to login then give wifi user name and password
that means we have to go costomer house and do for them is it ?
please explain me i bit confuse here i want to start bussiness ASAP

No. Please check the docs - https://docs.blynk.io/en/commercial-use/deploying-products-with-dynamic-authtokens

Dear sir
Thank you from the bottom of the heart sir
I will try it today thanks

// Fill-in information from your Blynk Template here
#define BLYNK_TEMPLATE_ID "TMPLIOJCUXLP"
#define BLYNK_DEVICE_NAME "BOARD1"
char auth[] = "cWbUFxROV5kr16r5pU13PdDnWWzYRYWX";

#define BLYNK_FIRMWARE_VERSION        "0.1.0"

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial
//#define BLYNK_DEBUG

#define APP_DEBUG

// Uncomment your board, or configure a custom board in Settings.h
//#define USE_SPARKFUN_BLYNK_BOARD
//#define USE_NODE_MCU_BOARD
//#define USE_WITTY_CLOUD_BOARD
//#define USE_WEMOS_D1_MINI

#include "BlynkEdgent.h"

int sensor2 = 2;
int sensor = 1;

BlynkTimer timer ;
void myTimerEvent(){
  if(digitalRead(sensor2) == 0){
    Blynk.virtualWrite(V3,"CLOSE");
  }
  if(digitalRead(sensor2) == 1){
    Blynk.virtualWrite(V3,"OPEN");
  }

if(digitalRead(sensor) == 0){
  Blynk.virtualWrite(V2, "CLOSE");
}

if(digitalRead(sensor) == 1){
  Blynk.virtualWrite(V2, "OPEN");
  }
} 

BLYNK_WRITE(V0)
{
  if ( param.asInt () == 1)
{
  digitalWrite(23,LOW);
}
  else
  {
    digitalWrite(23,HIGH);
  }
}
BLYNK_WRITE(V1)
{
{
  digitalWrite(22,LOW);
}
  else
  {
    digitalWrite(22,HIGH);
  }
}
BLYNK_CONNECTED()
{
  Blynk.syncVirtual(V0);
  Blynk.syncVirtual(V1);
  Blynk.syncVirtual(V2);
  Blynk.syncVirtual(V3);
}
void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(115200);
  delay(100);
  pinMode(03,INPUT_PULLUP);
  pinMode(01, INPUT_PULLUP);
  pinMode(23,OUTPUT);
  pinMode(22,OUTPUT);
  BlynkEdgent.begin();
}

void loop() {
  BlynkEdgent.run();
  timer.run();
}

I allready use char auth[] =
As well also cannot connect to the new g Mail account I still never understand how to sell to costomer ? I attached here the pictures and Arduino code as well please take a look thank you
Can you please send me the tutorial video link ?

By hard-coding the Auth token in the sketch you are using static provisioning. Follow the instructions that @Dmitriy provided for dynamic provisioning.

Pete.

Dear sir
yes sir i read but i never understand
sir i allready try that morning until now Still i not understand what is the dynamic provisioning?
can you please explain me where can i find the dynamic provisioning? please take a look my screen shot, and i provide this FIRMWARE CONFIGURATION in my arduino the code i allready provide you , if i use another gmail account it will show Not correct device,
example i am thinking once upload the code in the hadrware then ready to sell customer ? afcouse customer using his own gmail Acount for sign up the costomer will setup his self we will provide them video tutorial or manual pdf so we dont have to go every single Customer house if customer want to upgrade the system customer want to use some extra sensors or relay we will upload the code via Blynk air.
and i will see the techiesms tutorial video and other youtuber tutorial video as well nobody will expalin about the dynamic provisioning.
i attached here the arduino code as well.
i hope Blynk team hear me soon and i hope your understand what is my problem

thanks best regards
Maaz.

// Fill-in information from your Blynk Template here
#define BLYNK_TEMPLATE_ID "TMPLIOJCUXLP"
#define BLYNK_DEVICE_NAME "BOARD1"
#define BLYNK_FIRMWARE_VERSION        "0.1.1"

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial
//#define BLYNK_DEBUG

#define APP_DEBUG

// Uncomment your board, or configure a custom board in Settings.h
#define USE_WROVER_BOARD
//#define USE_TTGO_T7

#include "BlynkEdgent.h"
int sensor2 = 2;
int sensor = 1;

BlynkTimer timer ;
void myTimerEvent(){
  if(digitalRead(sensor2) == 0){
    Blynk.virtualWrite(V3,"CLOSE");
  }
  if(digitalRead(sensor2) == 1){
    Blynk.virtualWrite(V3,"OPEN");
  }

if(digitalRead(sensor) == 0){
  Blynk.virtualWrite(V2, "CLOSE");
}

if(digitalRead(sensor) == 1){
  Blynk.virtualWrite(V2, "OPEN");
  }
} 

BLYNK_WRITE(V0)
{
{
  digitalWrite(23,LOW);
}
  else
  {
    digitalWrite(23,HIGH);
  }
}
BLYNK_WRITE(V1)
{
{
  digitalWrite(22,LOW);
}
  else
  {
    digitalWrite(22,HIGH);
  }
}
BLYNK_CONNECTED()
{
  Blynk.syncVirtual(V0);
  Blynk.syncVirtual(V1);
  Blynk.syncVirtual(V2);
  Blynk.syncVirtual(V3);
}
void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(115200);
  delay(100);
  pinMode(03,INPUT_PULLUP);
  pinMode(01, INPUT_PULLUP);
  pinMode(23,OUTPUT);
  pinMode(22,OUTPUT);
  BlynkEdgent.begin();
}

void loop() {
  BlynkEdgent.run();
  timer.run();
}

@Huzefamaz1 what account do you use to add the device? “Not correct device” error says that looks like you try to provision a device that doesn’t belong to your organization.

storetech@enforce.com.sg this account is my Blynk cloud email
And this account I try shaikmaaz143@gmail.com
If I try storetech@enforce.com.sg this email can connect very fast I use other email it will show not correct device
Ok if sell device to customer need to add his Gmail account where which place in cloud?
i attached here the picture for your refrence
Maaz

Dear Blynk Team
Can anyone please reply my messages I still didn’t solve my problem thank you

Best Regards
Maaz

Hi @Huzefamaz1
Like @Dmitriy said, looks like the device you trying to add doesn’t belong to your organisation hierarchy.

So looks like your customer account is an unrelated to your organization hierarchy account. For now, you can’t just register a new fresh account in Blynk app and connect the product. You have to invite the customer into your organization or one of your sub-organizations, so your customer becomes a user in your organization hierarchy.

You can invite new users in the “Users” section of the Settings page of the appropriate organization. The number of users you can invite is limited by the subscription plan.

The scenario when an arbitrary user can purchase and install your product without your involvement is not available yet. We call it Blynk.Discovery - it is in plans to roll out later this year.

Dear sir
Thank you for replying so that means before we selling device to customer we must need to know the customer email address right?
Ok I will try today that thank you

Best Regard
Maaz

Yes. Until Blynk.Discovery is released.

Dear sir
Thank you for replying ok can no problem anyway my company go customer house installation no problem
Today I will go house and test

Best Regards
Maaz

Dear sir
I go my organization and invite new user but the problem is I want to give that customer use 1 device only I do want to show him another Device I just try my customer account also showing 2 device I don’t to show customer my all devices
And I go to >setting then go to user invite user also same problem my customer account will show the both accounts I hope you hear me soon like that then to sell
Example I have 5device in my Blynk.cloud if I invite another customer as a user that customer also will show my 5 devices how can be like that

Please take a look the pictures I follow as what you said but i do want to my custome another devices
can you please let me know where i can invite to customer in cloud so my customer didnt see the others devices

Thanks best Regards
Maaz

I think you need to create a sub-organisation, but for that you need a PRO account.

Pete.

@Huzefamaz1 your options are fully described in this doc - Device Sharing - Blynk Documentation

Dear sir
Thank you from the bottom of my heart sir I just Read the Device Sharing - Blynk Documentation I understand that I need to have a pro plan
So ok next month I buy the pro plan
Please don’t close the topic 1st I will come here on next month

Thanks Best Regards
Maaz