Blynk 2.0 How to reset the time in Time Input widget?

Hi,
I trying to use Time Input widget in Blynk2.0 to make a timer for esp8266 but have a problem.
In Blynk 1.0 (Blynk legacy) the Time Input widget have a Reset option to reset the time to look like this “- - : - - : - -” and send an invalid time to esp8266 to disable the timer, but in Blynk 2.0 I can not do that.
So how can I reset the time in Time Input in Blynk 2.0?
Please.

You should click on clear.

1 Like

Thank you for your quickly reply, but i can not find the clear button on Android version.

I am using ios. I will check it on my android and let you know.

1 Like

There’s no clear option in the android version of the app.

1 Like

John93: Do you have any solution for this problem?

yes, go to the console/devices/datastreams then click on the datastream you want to reset, like this

Then choose erase latest value, like this

You are right.

That is a very basic thing to have . Why did Blynk team decided to remove it :thinking: ? It was a existing feature which they could have carry forward.

I request blynk to add reset / clear button.

EDIT: as @John93 said to erase latest value from the web dashboard is not at all handy if one does not have a computer/laptop.

Opening the web console on a smartphone is so messy. Its not at all workable. Please also bring in a mobile friendly web dashboard. This would be really helpful for one to setup data streams from the phone. As it is no longer happening from the app side.

Have you tried this option ?

We really don’t understand why Blynk Team removed the RESET button, but it’s really inconvenient for users user.
It is very difficult for end users to open the dasboard and erase data like the way John93 does everytime they want to reset the time.
Maybe I should wait for a response from Blynk Team

@BlynkAndroidDev

Pete.

1 Like

Have you ever tried using by choosing desktop version? :laughing:

This is not usable.

With this amount of window on offer i cannot use it. So mobile friendly website will be a good thing.

1 Like

@Madhukesh I’m using google chrome on android, desktop site enabled.

Nope this ain’t working for me on IOS.
I have tried Edge, chrome, safari, Brave.

Request Desktop version is not working for Blynk dashboard.

All are having problems displaying the website.

1 Like

Just to clarify, is that console, templates, device, datastreams? Or are you using the paid version that has more functionality?

When I go to templates, device, datastream, I only see copy and delete options.

Cheers
Graham

I’m using the plus plan.
Can you post a screenshot please ?