Blynk 2.0 how to create EVENTS for Virtual Pin?

Because different device with the same template shows the widgets of the first device widgets and is not nice

Using Automation can’t help me see BlynkWrite usage history in Notifications, on the App.
Thanks.

Sorry, I haven’t tried that yet.

Automation works without any code, so you don’t have to put any blynk.logevent in the device firmware as you mentioned.

@nlqt2021 please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Pete.

1 Like

Each device should have its own unique Auth token.

Pete.

@Bright_Adinkra you can use Automation to control multiple devices, for example you can use template 1 button to control template 2 light.

Sorry, that was my mistake, I’m a new member. :smiley:
I will try to fix it.

Am having problem with creating new template

What’s the problem exactly ?

Please create a new “need help with my project” topic and describe the problem in detail, along with information about the type of subscription you have, and how many devices you have available/used.

Pete.

You want to use one Auth for multiple devices, but each device will control the function differently, right?

I think if so then you use one Template and one Auth, one firmware Code for all your devices.
Then the difference is that at the location of the devices, you set up the hardware to control the device, which will probably succeed.

You should NOT adopt this approach. Each device should have its own Auth token. If you use the same token for multiple devices then you’re going to create a lot of problems for yourself.

Pete.

OK Sir thanks but how can I group my widgets in the tabs

You mean the tab widget right ?

You can combine data from one device to another using this Bridge replacement code, assuming you are using an ESP32 or ESP8266…

Pete.

I want to group widgets from different devices
Example I have Air condition template, light template and TV template now I need to fetch one widget from each device and group them in tabs widgets

Mr P am not very good at coding I will be glad if you could teach me how to call this function in a code
I only know how to use HTTP API with ifttt not with code

You can use Automation to control different devices using one template.

It’s all there in the link I provided.

Pete.