Blynk 2.0 esp32 connection

Hello,
blynk v2 with esp32 connected via hotspot of android like blynk legacy?instead of wifi(blynk 2.0)

Cheers,
Al automation phils.

You should provide more details.

I think you need to find a better way to articulate exactly what it is that you are trying to achieve, and what your question is - in sufficient detail that we are able to understand.
If English isn’t your first language, and that is why you aren’t explaining this sufficiently well, the use your own language and we’ll use Google Translate or Deepl.

Pete.

i need to be able to connect to esp32 using the cellphone hotspot that i used to do with blynk legacy. But I can’t do that with BLYNK 2.0

Same as BLYNK Legacy local server

Is it 2.4GHz or 5GHz ?

2.4 ghz

Post your whole sketch and serial output

Isn’t the blynk legacy able to add a device that is hotspot on your mobile phone, that’s a device because you can’t connect to wifi. Blynk 2.0 is required when you add a device your device needs to connect to the wifi router. Because you can only add devices on the computer. Unlike blynk legacy you can add devices via mobile phones.

As I said before…

When a mobile phone is used to create a hotspot that is a WIFI hotspot. It isn’t using some other type of data transfer system, it’s using WiFi.

Both Blynk Legacy devices and Blynk IoT devices connect via WiFi. Blynk Legacy devices could also connect via Bluetooth, but that’s clearly a different conversation.

There is technically no difference between connecting to a router or to a mobile hotspot, and both Blynk Legacy and Blynk IoT devices are capable of doing either.
Some mobile ISPs will limit the ports and protocols that are available via mobile phone hotspots, and some phone hotspot apps may also act differently to routers, but this isn’t a Blynk issue and isn’t a difference between Legacy and IoT, provided the same ports are being used.

Which brings me back to the fact that you need to clearly articulate exactly what it is that you are trying to achieve, and what issues you are encountering, before you’re going to get any sensible assistance from this forum.

Pete.

Now im connecting my android with esp32. Via ssid and pass in the code. Last time i used blynk edgent that cause issue

It’s a pity you didn’t think to include this piece of information in one of your earlier posts, it would have save everyone lots of time and effort!

Pete.