BLYNK
BLYNK.IO       📲 GETTING STARTED       📗 DOCS       ❓HELP CENTER       👉 SKETCH BUILDER

Blynk 2.0 Bridge widget doesn't work?

Hi dears.
Bridge widget doesn’t work in blynk 2.0.
Are there any new conditions or parameters in the new bridging blynk?

BR,
Artem.

Hello. You can use automations instead. Automations are replacements for Timer, TimeInput, Eventor, and Bridge widgets. Docs - Automations - Blynk Documentation.

Yes, but before I have to register devices for $4.99 each in the free plan, right?

Artem.

Yes, $4.99 each devices , I have 9 devices :smile:
Maybe one day we will have a package with 20 devices for only $10 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Blynk_Coeur we will definitely add free devices to the most active members of the forum. As many as you need.

4 Likes

That’s good news indeed, tell me when I can access to that !

1 Like

It will happen after june 25th

4 Likes

:cry: to bad I am moving and will be to busy to setup again for a month or two…

1 Like

Not very easy to move old project to blynk V2 :smile:
I got some problems , can’t find how to get time and date, don’t know how to bridge 2 MCU.

@Dmitriy @vshymanskyy please explain how to access time api and also add it to docs.

Thanks

And how to bridge :bridge_at_night:

• Open the app
  • Go to automations tab
  • And you’ll see it all by yourself

I did, but nothing to see with how to get time and date, no more with how to bridge MCU.

Dimitri,
I tried following the link for the documentation you provided and there is a dead-end. No docs found, can you please correct as I would like to see the docs.

new link
https://docs.blynk.io/en/blynk.apps/automations

1 Like

@CGLEON sorry, we did doc re-structuring recently. Please use @Blynk_Coeur link.

1 Like