I have a problem with using the input widget .
My hardware ist arduino mega
Iphone SE, newest IOS
When I use the sketch “update time input state on IU” it is not possible to work with integer variables like below in the sketch I become the following response :
/var/folders/g6/_qgcfz5n353c8qc0h1w4pgyh0000gp/T/arduino_modified_sketch_804163/UpdateTimeInputState.ino:58:30: warning: integer overflow in expression [-Woverflow]
*** unsigned long stopAt (60060); //01:05**
Whats wrong in the sketch ? Is it because Arduino mega has only a 8 Bit CPU ?
Thanks for help.
[Unformatted code removed by moderator]
Before creating the topic
- Search forum for similar topics
- Check http://docs.blynk.cc and http://help.blynk.cc/
- Add details :
• Hardware model + communication type. For example: Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shield
• Smartphone OS (iOS or Android) + version
• Blynk server or local server
• Blynk Library version
• Add your sketch code. Code should be formatted as example below.
Simply paste your code between ``` If you don’t format your code, your topic can be deleted by moderators.