The next Blynk Library release 0.5.0 is available for BETA testing.
It includes some major changes in the internal logic, which can improve stability a lot, as well as make it easier to use.
From the first glance, it can be hard to spot the difference, but in fact it enables you to run any number of Blynk commands (
setProperty(), etc.) in a row!
Among other changes (we’ll announce the full list with the 0.5.0 release), this also includes:
- Bluetooth LE initial support + example
- SSL support + example
- App Export example for ESP32 (with WiFi credentials provisioning)
- SSL improvement (more stable, but still not perfect due to a bug in ESP Core)
- ESP8266 now checks certificate chain (previously fingerprint was used)
- Shield mode (AT commands) stability improvements
- Realtek RTL8710 / Ameba support
- Arduino UNO WiFi support
- WizFi310 support
- Better ARM mbed support
- Library is refactored, easier to run on 3rd party hardware, etc.
As this update contains many (possibly breaking) changes, we’re doing this beta release to get early feedbacks from our bravest community members
Please check out the latest library, and give your feedback in this thread (be sure to specify the hardware you’re using).
The update is available in master branch: https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-library/archive/master.zip