Backup of Blynk Project from a mobile phone

Hello,
I want to ask, how I make a real backup of my project which I has build on my mobile phone.
I only found the “clone” option.

But how I can make a real Backup as e.g. file ?
So, I can rebuild it i case of real crash from my mobile phone , without shared Link.

This time I has the Blynk App on my phone and it only works on this phone.

I thinking about, what is happend, if i lost my phone or the screen or phone going defect.

regards Rainer

Your projects including mobile app layout are stored in the Blynk.cloud, which is backed up. So you don’t need to worry about it.

Project is saved on server. So you don’t need to worry.

For example if you buy a new phone all you have to do is install blynk app and login using your blynk account and you will find everything is same as the old phone.

… hello,
thanks for the first answers.
for shure ?
I never see this as Option after the install i make in the past.
I only see , create new project.
So I can test it if i take a second mobile phone , and install Blynk with my acoount data and see what happend .
So it must be on the second phone a complete clone.
In theorie then i can make with my acoount serveral Phone and Tablets by using one acoount, right ?

regards Rainer

If You have multiple phones you can login to blynk using one account but all phones will use the same auth token.

hello, thanks, i will try and tell you about the results

Alright buddy, your welcome.

It’s not a clone, cloning in Blynk is something else.

You can access your Blynk account t from multiple mobile devices at the same time, you just log in to Blynk with the same credentials and you have the same data being displayed simultaneously. If you change the status of a switch widget then the same widget will change on the other mobile device.

Pete.