Automation only works on admin account and doesn't work on user accounts

Hi All,
I’m a maker account and I made an organization in blynk which have 1 admit & 3 users.
I made automations that transfer temperature data from 1 device to another.
It works fine in the admin account but it didn’t work in user accounts.

The Automation:

I’m an android user.

Could anyone one help me with my problem ?

Thx.

From Admin Account:

From User Account:

Is it a personal warehouse 1,2 ? :thinking:

1 Like

I have 4 devices
Warehouse 1
Warehouse 2
Temperature 1
Temperature 2

I want to transfer data from temperature 1 to warehouse 1 & from temperature 2 to warehouse 2

Is this a personal project, or a commercial one?
Warehouses make it sound like a business, in which case you should be using the Pro subscription.

Pete.

It’s a prototype.
Once finished and sold to a customer, I will move to pro subscription.

Maker and Pro work very differently when it comes to user account permissions.
With Maker, the user has to be the device owner for them to be able to control the device.
With Pro you can edit the user permissions for the three user types.

Pete.

So with pro subscription, a user can see the effects of automations as the admin ?

If you are creating a commercial product you would structure your organisation with sub-organisations to represent the various companies, or various departments within a company (or both).

You would then adjust the permissions on the three user types to suit your security needs, and assign your users and devices to appropriate areas of the organisational structure.

I’m a bit confused why you would use automations for transferring data between devices in a commercial product though.

Pete.

I’m a bit confused why you would use automations for transferring data between devices in a commercial product though.

I had an esp circuit to monitor the temperature that is different from the main circuit, but I want for the end user to monitor all required data from 1 blynk device

Yes, but I’d use the API to send data to the other device if I was building a commercial product.

Pete.

Oh ok,
Thx