Automatic scheduler. ESP-01 with 4 Time Input Widgets

How can I change the timezone ?

For Time Input the procedure is normally to simply click on the widget whilst the project is running and you should see TZ. If itā€™s not there stop the project, click the widget and scroll to the bottom of the options and add TZ feature.

1 Like

YES, I saw that and took few minutes to get synced.
Thanks for the reply.

Two problems I faced

1. When the display/buttons show ā€œDevice is ONā€, the relay will be OFF.
    If it shows ā€œDevice is offā€, the relay will be onā€¦
    How to fix this ?

2. If the board gets restarted (due to power failure), the relay stays in ON position, how to fix this ? I will have to use the app to turn it off . It happens even if an active timer is running. For example, if the timer is set to turn off the relay now, if the board gets restarted, the relay will stay ON!!

The code will need to be modified by you.

What is your level of experience with C++?

NO experience!!! :neutral_face: I will tryā€¦
I dont need this much functions.
Can you suggest me any alternative method to set timer (which works even after restarting) ?

There are lots of free online resources to help you learn C++
There are also lots of freelance C++ coders available if you donā€™t want to learn the language.

Time Input is the most powerful scheduler available, but it does require the Blynk project developer to have an understanding of C++.

if your relay has three connectors you can simply swap the wiring and it will work as intended. If it has two connectors you need to go into the code, but its not that hard. HIGH is used to send a signal and is usually associated with ON (e.g. connect an LED and it wil turn on) however relays work the other way round and are thus OFF. so swap the HIGH and LOWs in the code where it concerns the relays and your golden.

@wolph42 That question was 5 months ago :wink:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

ā€¦wellā€¦better late then neverā€¦:grimacing:

@Costas
I got it.
The timer wil not run right way because the line code, itā€™s mistake.
nowseconds = ((hour() * 3600) + (minute() * 60) + second());
It mus be changed like the right one:

nowseconds = long(hour() * 3600L) + long(minute() * 60L) + long(second());

Timer using Time Input Widgets will be awesome!

Thank you for useful application on Blynk.

1 Like

Dear all, where I can find the last version of code ?
The one in the first post includes all corrections ?
Thanks

Hi mate,
Can you summarise the corrections you are taking about?

A post was merged into an existing topic: How to make Blynk.sync ALL after the power loss?

hi sir, i want to ask you a questionā€¦ if i want to change the output from the lamp into buzzer, means that i want to make an alarm clock insteadā€¦ how can i do that which line should i change or i need to add another code for that to set the buzzer as the outputā€¦ i know we need to determine(select) which pin we connect the buzzer(in the coding) but i do not know where in your coding sir all i see is the virtual pinā€¦ btw iā€™m using nodemcu ESP-12E module as the microcontroller

thank you for your reply, iā€™m a newbies in this advanced coding but iā€™m ready to learn

sorry for my poor English hope you can understand @psoro @Costas

@melfme search the sketch for ā€œTestLEDā€

hi sir, if not disturbing youā€¦ can i know where i can get the sketch 'TestLED" i already search it in example(arduino IDE), github i donā€™t know which oneā€¦ if i can get the link is also excellentā€¦ i will try to understand the code first

Tq sir @Costas

TestLED isnā€™t a sketch, itā€™s a variable within the sketch used for this project - see post #1 in the topicā€¦

Pete.