Initial Releases v1.2.3
- Initial coding to port ESPAsyncWebServer to STM32 boards using builtin LAN8742A Ethernet. More supports will be added gradually later, such as AsyncUDP, other Ethernet / WiFi shields.
- Add more examples.
- Add debugging features.
- Bump up to v1.2.3 to sync with ESPAsyncWebServer v1.2.3.
Currently Supported Boards
- Nucleo-144 (F429ZI, F746ZG, F756ZG, F767ZI)
- Discovery STM32F746G-DISCOVERY
- Any STM32 boards with enough flash/memory and already configured to run LAN8742A Ethernet.
Async HTTP and WebSocket Server for STM32 boards using built-in LAN8742A Ethernet
This library is based on, modified from:
to apply the better and faster asynchronous feature of the powerful ESPAsyncWebServer Library into STM32 boards using builtin LAN8742A Ethernet.
This is the WebPage when running Async_AdvancedWebServer on STM32F7 Nucleo-144 F767ZI.