Asia Server is down now

I had the same issue, i have updated the app and now it’s ok … Just try to update ???

2 Likes

ping to blynk-cloud.com work but no login…

Thx gacaron …it work now

1 Like

Same problem. Blynk reports “Cant connect to server”.
All other internet apps works.

fix with update latest apps… try now… Thank You

1 Like

There are multiple possible issues:

• Yesterday Asia server was not available for ~30 minutes due to Cloud Provider networking issue.
  • Outdated apps may stop working since today. It’s recommended to use the latest app version
  • Expired certificates for the HTTPS API. We can’t update the certs right now, because we’re currently busy with Blynk 2.0 launch.

Couldn’t connect to server

Couldn’t connect to server Italia

@spiu @Guacomo Have you updated the app to the latest version?

update the app, works fine!

Works again when uppdating app.

Si ma lo uso con node-red server wss://blynk-cloud.com/websockets

16 Mar 20:03:16 - [error] [blynk-ws-client:test] Websocket Error: certificate has expired
16 Mar 20:03:16 - [info] [blynk-ws-client:test] Client Error
16 Mar 20:03:16 - [info] [blynk-ws-client:test] Reconnect in 5 seconds…
16 Mar 20:03:16 - [info] [blynk-ws-client:test] Websocket closed: wss://blynk-cloud.com/websockets
16 Mar 20:03:16 - [info] [blynk-ws-client:test] Reconnect in 5 seconds…

This is because the certificate has expired, as you can see from the error messages.

Dmitry has said…

The simple solution is to change from wss to ws until the issue is fixed.

Pete.

Funziona. Grazie :grinning:

For node-red users:
if you want to keep the connection to the server via ssl websocket (wss: //), please update node-red-contrib-blink-ws to version 1.0.5.
See this post

Hi Pete

I think there is some issue in the Asia server. Since today morning blynk app is not opening on my handset and asks to check the internet connection. I’m from India.

Proteek

Hi Dmitry

Google play store updated the app on my handset but still it is not opening

Hi Dmitriy,
Please send your an e-mail to me…I have one question about blynk bridges…

Thanks,

Danijel

@dstih, Dmitry is one of the Blynk developers and is busy working on the new version of Blynk, which is due to be launched to a closed beta testing group next week.

If you have a question relating to this topic (problems with the Singapore server) then I’d suggest that you post your question here.

If the question is on a different subject then I’d suggest that you create a new topic with details of your problem and members of the community forum will attempt to help.

Pete.

1 Like