Arduino Uno WiFi Rev2

Hi! Just wondering is the BLYNK app compatible with the Arduino Uno WiFi Rev2? Thanks!

List of supported hardware:

Pete.

Hi all

uno wifi rev 2 did not anymore support on blynk? any help please?

thanks

i am use this example:

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

this is the error:

In file included from \Arduino\libraries\Blynk\src/Blynk/BlynkApi.h:36:0,
from \Arduino\libraries\Blynk\src/BlynkApiArduino.h:14,
from \Arduino\libraries\Blynk\src/Adapters/BlynkWiFiCommon.h:24,
from \Arduino\libraries\Blynk\src/BlynkSimpleWiFiNINA.h:22,
\Arduino\libraries\blynk-library-master\examples\Boards_WiFi\Arduino_MKR1010\Arduino_MKR1010.ino:34:
\Arduino\libraries\Blynk\src/Blynk/BlynkParam.h: In member function ‘long long int BlynkParam::iterator::asLongLong() const’:
\Arduino\libraries\Blynk\src/Blynk/BlynkParam.h:48:50: error: ‘atoll’ was not declared in this scope
long long asLongLong() const { return atoll(ptr); }
^~~~~
\Arduino\libraries\Blynk\src/Blynk/BlynkParam.h:48:50: note: suggested alternative: ‘atol’
long long asLongLong() const { return atoll(ptr); }
^~~~~
atol
\Arduino\libraries\Blynk\src/Blynk/BlynkParam.h: In member function ‘long long int BlynkParam::asLongLong() const’:
\Arduino\libraries\Blynk\src/Blynk/BlynkParam.h:89:46: error: ‘atoll’ was not declared in this scope
long long asLongLong() const { return atoll(buff); }
^~~~~
\Arduino\libraries\Blynk\src/Blynk/BlynkParam.h:89:46: note: suggested alternative: ‘atol’
long long asLongLong() const { return atoll(buff); }
^~~~~
atol
exit status 1
Erro ao compilar para a placa Arduino Uno WiFi Rev2.

any help please?

@cadaval please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Pete.

thanks Pete

i am using this code example:

• Arduino UNO WiFi Rev.2 (use the example for MKR WiFi 1010)

but for any blynk code i have the same issue :frowning:

Please edit your post, otherwise it will be deleted.

Pete.

sorry Pete

i did solve the issue done a dowgrade of blynk version, to version 0.6.0. Now complile!!!

thanks

I have the same long long atoll etc errors as I try to get Blynk going with a Uno WIFI Rev 2 board. Rather than load an old version has the issue been addresses?

Ernest.

I flagged-up the issue in this topic…

There doesn’t seem to be any action so far.

Pete.

UPDATE on how to fix this error…

@Andyy has figured-out how to fix this issue, the solution is to edit the Arduino\libraries\Blynk\src\Blynk\BlynkParam.h file in the library as documented here:

Pete.

2 Likes

I am going to try to edit the two lines in the Blynk library. I have succesfully edited the Blynkparam.h.
Thanks for the guidance.