Arduino nano rp2040 with Blynk

Hi

Is there any way to use Blynk with the new arduino nano rp2040 connect?

Thank you for your reply. I followed your advice and am getting an error when compiling: BlynkDebug.cpp:151:12: error: ‘Timer’ does not name a type; did you mean ‘time’?
static Timer blynk_millis_timer;

Download BlynkEthernet_WM Library

then follow instructions here

1. For Blynk v0.6.1
  2. For Blynk v1.0.0

Will update Blynk_WiFiNINA_WM Library later with new info.

Thank you very much, it is working now :smile:

Good news.

Already update to Blynk_WiFiNINA_WM Library master. Will release to v1.1.1 soon.

1 Like

Hey I am still having a compilation error with my RP2040 Connect.would you happen to know why?

maybe i can share my error message privately? It says I cant post the error message on here…

Why not :joy: ? Is the error some kind of vulgar in nature n does not meet the community standards ??

There are some big brilliant brains here in the forum. If you post your code/error you can get guidance quickly. Or else it would be hard to help you out.

Instead of trying to post a screenshot, copy and paste the error message text, and post it with triple backticks at the beginning and end, so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

However, you’d be better doing this in a new “need help with my project” topic, and you should provide ALL of the information requested when you create that topic, including your sketch.

Pete.

So i got thonny working on the rp2040 connect but i was trying to run a blynk script and i got errors…

This is the script in case you were wondering
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/blynkkk/lib-python/master/examples/esp32/03_temperature_humidity_dht22.py

So i was trying to rn this code for the Blynk connection and for some reason the error says no blynk module even thought the plug in is already installed…

Nvm… i figured it out. I needed this file to get rid of the error and going to tool >>manage packages

https://forum.micropython.org/viewtopic.php?t=11201

Edit:

Now i have this error

I posted the error

You did, but didn’t take my advice …

and you keep posting screenshots instead of posting the actual text…

Topic closed.

Pete.