Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect won't Configure

I am trying to configure an Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect via WiFi as a device, though I am getting an error when uploading the copied code from

. The error is x"<WiFi101.h>: No such File or Directory"

I then went to the tools tab then clicked “WiFi101 / WiFiNINA Firmware Updater”. I then clicked the Arduino Nano RP 2040 Connect and then the “Upload Certificates to WiFi module” button. It then said I had to upload the FirmwareUpdated file which can be accessed by clicking “Open Updater Sketch”. I uploaded the code in the file but an error was thrown reading “SerialNina was not declared in this scope”. SerialNina is at the bottom of the file and it looks this → “ESP32BootROMClass ESP32BootROM(SerialNina, NINA_GPIO0, NINA_RESETN);”

I kindly ask for someone’s help. It is greatly appreciated.

The QuickStart wizard has a very limited number of board types. I’d suggest that you use one of the examples from the Tools > Examples > Blynk menu in the IDE.

Pete.

Hello, @adamselalmatzids

I am trying to configure an Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect via WiFi as a device, though I am getting an error when uploading the copied code from
The error is x"<WiFi101.h>: No such File or Directory"

What hardware did you choose in the first step? And what server are you using?

Did this ‘The error is x"<WiFi101.h>: No such File or Directory’ error appear on the page?

I chose Arduino as my hardware. I am not sure what you mean by what server I used and the error “<WiFi101.h>: No such File or Directory” appears int he picture below.

Thanks for the screenshot. At first I thought it was a bug on the web platform after copying the code.

About ‘<WiFi101.h>: No such File or Directory’ error in Arduino IDE of your last screenshot.
Sorry, Arduino Nano RP2040 does not support for QuickStart device.

Regards

Thaks for your help.

What if I were to manually enter it in would it work if I did that?

I’d suggest that you use one of the examples from the Tools > Examples > Blynk menu in the IDE.

Have you tried the examples?

Pete.

I don’t have the examples option.

Sorry, should have said Files > Examples > Blynk

Pete.

I see all the options in the examples tab and the Arduino RP2040 Connect is not there so I guess it is not supported.

Have you tried this example

?

I just did and I get this.

It appears that you are selecting Arduino Nano in the IDE…

Have you actually installed the Arduino Mbed OS Nano Boards definition files and chosen the correct board from this group of boards?

Pete.

I have not and I am not sure how to do that.

Google is your friend for that.

I’m not sure that you’ll be able to get Blynk working with this hardware, but you certainly won’t unless you have the correct board definitions installed and in use.

Are you 100% committed to this hardware? You’d probably be better using something more mainstream like a NOdeMCU or ESP32 to be honest.

Pete.

I am 100% committed to this hardware.