Arduino Nano 33 IoT + Blynk?

Hi,
I am trying to get a Arduino Nano 33 IoT working with Blynk without succes. It seems the new version of the ArduinoBLE library is not compatible with Blynk. Is there anyone out there who has managed to get this working or knows how to use the ArduinoBLE library in combination with Blynk?

Thanks

Little update: You can connect the Nano 33 IOT with the MKR1010 Wifi example. This seems to work fine. I am still trying for a BLE connection since I am going to need my project connect without any wifi close.

Same here. trying to get the Nano 33 BLE to work either with BLE or MKR1010 Wifi. Cannot get either to work. Any suggestions on MKR1010 Wifi?

For me the Arduino_MKR1010 example (under examples>Blynk>boards_WiFi) worked perfectly with the Nano 33 IOT. Only added the network and auth. token.

Thanks, mr_mouctar

Hmm, interesting. What other libraries (besides WiFiNINA) do you have installed? Within the Arduino IDE boards manager, are you selecting Arduino Nano or Arduino Nano BLE 33 (under Tools>Board:???). I

Thanks again and I will keep playing with BLE as well.

Aaaah, I’m using the Nano 33 BLE Sense which has a different chip set than the Nano 33 IoT. The Nano 33 IoT is based on ESP32. I just ordered and will give it a go!

Hi.
I’m running into the same issue I have a Nano 33 BLE.
Did you figure out the code?

Has this issue been solved?? I have several Nano 33 BLE sense boards that I am having issues with…

Looking for an update on this as well… Really want to use BLE on my Nano IOT with Blynk.

what update?

this topic is about Nano 33 IoT which has WiFi and is used with the WiFiNINA library same way as the MKR1010 for Blynk.