Arduino Giga R1 WIFI Support

Will Blynk be supporting the Arduino Giga R1 WIFI board anytime in the near future? I have tried to get this working with Blynk but so far I cannot even get it to compile. I did find online that Blynk may already support it but there is no examples or documentation online to help me out.

I think if I could figure out what to use in with the #include statement then I might get it going.
Right now i have β€œ#include <BlynkSimpleWifi.h>” but this is not working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you read this topic?…

Pete.

I have. The line below that they refer to in BlynkDebug.cpp does not exist in the latest version.

#elif defined(ARDUINO) && (defined(ARDUINO_ARDUINO_NANO33BLE))

[vshymanskyy] also shared at the bottom of that page that there is a fix available on github, I believe I found what he is referring to, but unfortunately there is no information on how to use it once it is installed.

Thanks
Josh M

I have this working now. There was an error in the BlynkWiFiCommon.h file. After correcting this, it now works with β€œ#include <BlynkSimpleWifi.h>”

1 Like

Hi Josh,
im facing the same issue.

What have you changed in these files?

Josh, I am having the same issue, and up2note seems to be as well. Would you mind sharing what you changed in <BlynkSimpleWifi.h>?

I don’t believe I changed anything in <BlynkSimpleWifi.h> file. Unfortunately after I fixed the issue I ended scrapping the project cause I was having more issues with another device I was trying to incorporate and I didn’t want to keep solving all of these coding issues. Unfortunately, it looks like my Blynk library has been upgraded and my changes I made are also gone. I believe I had to change/remove the section in the <BlynkWiFiCommon.h> file from line 49 to 61. This section of the file does the connection to Blynk but this was conflicting with the connection in my main script. Hopefully this make sense.