App connects to the server but devices always offline

I have the same problem with my mega arduino. with 0.32.2 everything works, from 0.33 nothing goes … The application connects to the server but always says offline

A bit conflicting… is the App connecting to your Local Server or not?

If not, then read through this topic and try the suggestions… although the primary issue here was the use of Particle IDE… which I do not think you are using with a Mega :stuck_out_tongue:

But if it is connecting, then do the projects run fine, but just show the device as disconnected (even if it is not)? If so then update your App (as this was due to another issue in another topic and since resolved… :wink: )

If something else… please clarify with details.

hi,
I do a bit of clarity …
the app for android connects to the local server and I see my projects …
the status of the hardware is always disconnected and in fact the controls do not work …
I have updated the project with the latest 0.51 library
thank you

Have you made all the recent required changes to the ports on all of your devices? All the sketches now need to use port 8080

I have not modified the schetch … what should be changed? the new library does not have references inside?

Moved all this to your own topic.

As stated…

As documented via announcement topic…

Thank’s

Not Work!!!
I did all this:
sudo iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-port 8080
#define BLYNK_DEFAULT_PORT 8080
Blynk.config(auth_local_server, local_server, 8080);

I loaded the schetch but arduino never connects to the local server…

Help me…please!!!

I can’t look over your shoulder… I have no idea what all you are doing with your sketch…

…but Arduino’s tend to need Blynk.begin() not Blynk.config()

This works perfectly for me …

Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass, server, 8080);

@Gunner I did wonder about this:

What uses Blynk.config() ?

ESPs running in standalone mode use Blynk.config() as a non-blocking connection management method… but requires something like these commands first, in order to initiate the actual WiFi link… and these commands don’t work with ESP in shield mode, as used with Arduinos.

Blynk.connectWiFi(ssid, pass);

or

WiFi.begin(ssid, pass);
1 Like

I use this to connect the hardware:

#define BLYNK_DEFAULT_PORT 8080
Blynk.begin(auth, server_ip, 8080, arduino_ip, dns_ip, gateway_ip, subnet_mask, arduino_mac);