Success, generic, unknown brand, unknown driver, unknown video format, cheap eBay IP Cam . . . now streaming to Blynk Video Widget on iPhone.
How I did it.
- Discussion and learning from posts in this topic.
- I needed to determine what how to enter UserID and PW in video widget URL box?
- I needed to determine what video format/syntax to enter into URL?
ISPYCONNECT have an excellent resource (https://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=Generic ), however with that huge number of possibilities and variables it could have taken days and I may still not hit the correct combination of variables for my specific camera, so I deciced to start with what I knew.
- I knew the correct IP address and port because I could successfully view the camera on another iPhone APP. I could also view the camera on a PC browser (Chrome) using the URL.
- After inspecting html source and image in the browser I was able to determine that the URL for the Blynk Video widget is:
I plugged that into the Blynk widget and voila!
I’ll post some detailed screenshots later tonight.