Android App Notification issues and Errors

Exactly.

I already have 4 devices and 2 emulators with one device and emulator on one account and the rest on the other. I only get the notifications on the correct devices.

Now granted, each account is also on a separate server… but that was the way it was when I had the issue of every single device notifying me at the same time :slight_smile:

1 Like

ah, ok. that is a different story! i mean this issue if all users are on the same server.

1 Like

Not recently, as that is a rare occurance for me, and the reason for the separate devices in the first place.

I will try it again, but if all my devices start hounding me… I will find you :stuck_out_tongue:

than better not to try, just relax :))

i will be hope Fix this on Next release.
as:

Too late… but I can confirm the issue is server independent (unless @Costas’s Paris server is in on the conspiracy :wink: ) … which make sense as the notifications generated are from the phone and only triggered by the App.

Now I will do the suggested “short term fix” and see what happens

Nope… even rebooted the device that shouldnt be running notifications, nada.

But then I removed the offending notification widget from the project, and immediately put it back, and now all is well in the world of Gunner again :slight_smile: Notification only on the correctly logged in devices.

So @wanek and @sh.abar.mard try simply removing and replacing the Notification Widget and see if that helps (until a fix is released).

i do this 10 time. but … :expressionless:

until… (hope).

Just to reiterate… i did this AFTER doing all the tedious logging in, stopping, logging out, rebooting, etc… so perhaps one has to follow all the dance moves?