So I’ve had a blynk setup running for over a year now when…one day (i think 2 months ago) the app could not connect with the server anymore.
given that its a local server, auto update on phone is turned off and I’ve ran NO updates I was a bit puzzled. Moreover because the rest of the system remained working AND I still received warning messages from my devices on my phone (the ones that give a popup).
So server still working, devices still working, notifications still receiving on phone but when I run the blynk app I get the 3 green balls circling forever…
So today I updated the app to latest version. Updated the library to latest version. Rebooted the server. Tested my devices: they’re still communicating (thermostat in room can still operate another device that turns on the heating)…but the app still cannot connect.