Adding new device problem

Hi,

I added a new device with new auth token to existing template but it goes offline in about one minute. I am entitled up to 10 devices.
The device appears on App but no controlls are working and becomes offline.
I uploaded a modified code which was uploaded to existing device which works very well.
Serial monitor shows only initial connection information and thereafter does not proceed with further debug information.

Another question - I want to know if new device still works when exactly the same code( with same auth token) of existing device is uploaded into this new device and do not use existing one ?

Thank you.

entry 0x400805f0
[42] Connecting to KT_GiGA_2G_Hyang
[631] Connected to WiFi
[632] IP: 172.30.1.1
[632] 
    ___  __          __
   / _ )/ /_ _____  / /__
  / _  / / // / _ \/  '_/
 /____/_/\_, /_//_/_/\_\
        /___/ v1.3.2 on ESP32

[642] Connecting to blynk.cloud:80
[1631] Ready (ping: 303ms).

@gentler Please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your serial monitor output so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Copy and paste these if you can’t find the correct symbol on your keyboard.

I’d suggest that post your code, and when you do you should put triple backticks at the beginning and end of that too.

Yes, using the same auth token, template ID and template name as your old device on a new piece of hardware will work fine - your new device will replace your old one.
However, if you then power-up your old device, which still has the same credentials as the new one, the new device will be disconnected from the server and the old device will take its place.
You aren’t allowed to have multiple devices using the same auth token connected at the same time.

Pete.

The issue has been solved.
My code needs several sensors like ADS1115, TMP117, DS18B20. Among them, I tested
my Blynk board without ADS1115, which may have prevented the code from proper running.
After adding ADS1115 board, now Blynk runs without any problem.

Thank you.

1 Like