AC Fan Dimmer with two Physical button /Help for code Modification

Below code is for AC FAN or Bulb Dimmer with zero cross detection. It runs only Blynk App Slider Button. I want to modify the code for manual control by adding two push buttons (one is for ON the fan , then increasing the fan speed by some steps and another is for decreasing the fan speed by some steps and then Off the fan) along with Blynk app Slider Button for controlling through Wifi. It is better to use Blynk App’s "Step H " button instead of slider button (if it is not possible then use default code’s slider button, no problem ). I am unable to write the function for two push button switches and relate their operation with int dimming (see below code). Can anyone help/guide me to modify the below code as above requirements. Code is written for NodeMcu board and Blynk app runs in android device.

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial
#include <ESP8266WiFi.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h>

#define triacPulse 4 //D2
#define ZVC 12 //D6

int Slider_Value;
int dimming;
int x = 0;

char auth[] = "AUTH TOKEN";        // You should get Auth Token in the Blynk App.

char ssid[] = "SSID";         // Your WiFi credentials.
char pass[] = "PASS";    // Set password to "" for open networks.

BLYNK_WRITE(V1)   // function to assign value to variable Slider_Value whenever slider changes position
{
  Slider_Value = param.asInt(); // assigning incoming value from pin V1 to a variable
}

void setup()
{

pinMode(ZVC, INPUT_PULLUP);
  //digitalWrite(2, INPUT_PULLUP); // pull up
  pinMode(triacPulse, OUTPUT);
  Serial.begin(9600);
  Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass);
  attachInterrupt(digitalPinToInterrupt(ZVC), acon, FALLING); // attach Interrupt at PIN2
}

void loop()
{
  Blynk.run();
  // When the switch is closed
  dimming = map(Slider_Value, 0, 100, 7200, 200); 

}

void acon()
{
  // Serial.println("REad");

delayMicroseconds(dimming); // read AD0
  digitalWrite(triacPulse, HIGH);