A fatal error occurred: Failed to connect to ESP32: Timed out waiting for packet header

Hello
i am having this issue (A fatal error occurred: Failed to connect to ESP32: Timed out waiting for packet header ) when i was uploading the code did anyone having this issue before ?

i hope someone hear me soon
Best Regard
Maaz

This is not related to Blynk in any way.
Have you tried googling the error message?

Pete.

Thanks for Reply sir
Yes sir i know it’s not realetad to blynk.i can’t solve the issues that’s why I just post it here may be someone know solution
Yes sir I search on Google too

Maaz

So you’ve tried the capacitor solution and it didn’t work?

Pete.

I don’t have the correct capcitor so that’s why I never try.
Tomorrow I will buy and try sir
Thank you

Maaz

Well, if you do want assistance with non-Blynk issues like this then it’s good to state ALL of the things that you have tried to resolve the issue, along with any other information (upload settings, board type. processor type, ESP32 core version etc) that you are using, otherwise people aren’t inclined to list all of the possible things to try - especially when the internet is full of advice on the things to try.

Pete.

1 Like

I have the same issue with an ESP32,
I solved the problem by holding down the boot button until the upload starts. (about 10 seconds or less)
This issue is often caused by the USB port of the computer. ( Bad or poor USB port)
My ESP32 works fine on another computer.

Thanks for reply I will try allready pressing botton it will won’t work for me no luck

Maaz