1 GPIO pin on esp8266 for some Physical Button and set up some LEDs?

Yes they are since they belong to the same loop at that moment buddy or because of your schematic.

@dunghnguyen I am very thankful to you friends, but I still cannot modify my schematic to be juxtaposed with the code that you made, while I enjoy my own code, but if you would like to provide an example schematic that matches your code, I would be very happy to try it.

@projecttrinof: no issue at all. Let enjoy what you have then next step you / yourself finds out something new then you will know how to move. Everyone is the same at the first step as long as we start something haha :grinning:

@dunghnguyen oh, guys, usually you always show me a bright path, but why this time you make me even more curious, please give me a little clear path about the schematic that matches the code from you. I havenā€™t applied this for a long time when I made the topic here, I was afraid of many problems with the problem of the resistor value. So I also want to try the code from you

Let continue with your code since it is ok now for your case until you cannot move next with further requirement.

I spent minutes to see your resistors and their wiring as you pull the ADC pin down. Hence I suggest the code that I sent you. Let spend your time to get it thru then applying with your schematic. It is just a basic for you to start with ADC but when doing you will get how the whole story to be and going on and it is not all ā€¦there will be a lot issues ahead if you want to be ā€œmasterā€ on this ADC application.

SOLVED! Thanks All. :pray::pray::pray::pray: