[SOLVED] I have problem to connect ethernet shield w5100 to blynk server..please help me

i got this output from serial monitor…please help me and how to solve this problem…

Do you have Internet connection?
How is it connected to the Internet?
What hardware do you have?
What sketch/code/example have you loaded?

yes sir…i have internet connection.i uploaded sketch…i have arduino uno and ethernet shield w5100…i connect the ethernet shield from my laptop…share internet through LAN connection… sorry for my bad english…i hope u understand…help me sir

I would help if I could. It looks like it can’t reach the Blynk server, all I can suggest is the obvious.
Make sure your Ethernet sheild has a path to the Internet and that you have loaded the correct sketch for your hardware from the examples. And you have entered your ‘auth token’ in the sketch.

Sorry I can’t be of more help, I use a local server so if I have connection problems I make sure I can ping all my devices to check connections.

Have a look through this thread,
There is a link to a troubleshooting guide in it, sorry I can’t link it directly from my phone.

thanks for your valuable reply…thank you so much

Also, make sure the firewalls in routers and laptop are turned off. In some cases that helped :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks sir…i dot it…

Hi lichtsignaal sir…i am very happy…after disable fire wall…my uno is connected to blynk…thank you so much

1 Like

You are very welcome! Happy Blynking :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks this comments,my raspberry pi2 could connect to blynk-server.
Thank you very much!