Sharing Multiple Projects to a Single device

Hi all,

I am new to Blynk and am so glad that I found this App! Got me so excited that i couldn’t sleep the night i found it, got me playing w the app till 4am. hahaha.

Anyway, I have created a few projects and have shared one of my projects with my gf using the QR code scanning. She need not log in at all. Now I would like to share 2/or more of my projects to my gf. Is it possible? Because when i click on the top left corner of her app, it prompted her to exit and rescan the QR code. So currently I am only able to share 1 of my projects with her.

Thank you in advance!

I also found a similar post in this. Dunno if it is updated.
http://community.blynk.cc/t/blynk-new-feature-multiple-device-how-to-use-rtc-on-both-device/9918

Best Regards,
Mark

There was another post about this same issue a month or aso back… anyhow, then short answer is… no, sorta… maybe :stuck_out_tongue:

Basicly no. It will require you to exit the first shared project in order to load another. However some have had results (whether stable or not is unclear) with App cloning - basicly make your Phone think there are two or more of the same app (Blynk) running simultaneously, then share one project from each.

I don’t know about the RTC part though.

iOS only has QR codes, while I believe Android also have project sharing links? @Gunner can you confirm the latter?

A few community members requested a system for storing shared projects when outside the login screen. It would be device dependant.

Thank you for the reply Gunner.

Aww, that will be perfect if I am able to share all my projects with her. (My gf doesn’t know any coding at all).

Alright! I will wait for the next few updates & hopefully Blynk will have the functions :smiley: .

Cheers.

Well if you trust her enough to keep from changing all your settings and rearranging your sock drawers :wink: You can simply let her log into your account and then she can see and run all of your projects whenever she wants… the sharing methods generally requires you to also have the project running at time of share.

As @Jamin mentioned on Android (I don’t know if IOS has or not) Cloning will also give her her own separate copy that she can use however she wants, but she will need her own account as well as separate devices to control. That way you can do the programming and she can Blynk the LEDs :smiley: