New Android Release 1.16.1

Nice
but IOS IOS IOS pls

Active iOS phase will start from 1 december. We will start from bug fixes (~2 weeks). After that we will start with webhook, video widgets.

1 Like

Ok thanks! But GPS and other native sensors on IOS is priority for me. Thanks!

Hello! Just discovered the magic of Blynk and I have to say I am more than impressed!
Thank you all for your efforts! Great job guys!

I have an observation to make regarding the homescreen button widget. I am trying to use it in push-button mode and need to actually press it for about 1 second, in order to buzz me in through the door. Maybe, this somehow is resolved but I have been reading all morning and have been unable to find a solution to my issue. I am using samsung android phone, and when I try to hold down the homescreen button, the phone goes into “moving widgets around mode” making me unable to keep pressed the homescreen button. Is there a way around this, like set the button to send the signal “1” for an amount of time (like an 1 second pulse), every time I instantly press it? Without having to wirte relevant code on hardware side…

Thank you and keep up the wonderful work!

@Greek_Geek you need to code the 1 second event and then use the Homescreen button widget to trigger the event.

great - look forward to it - hope the Terminal widget issue is addressed in first release :slight_smile:

@Greek_Geek hello. this is not possible due to Android system limitations. However you can go with workaround proposed by @Costas.

Hi,

I love the joystick widget, really cool for RC things.
It will be lovely if You could make the joystick widget autoreturn feature work (toggle-able) per axis, just like left joystick of mode 2 RC Transmitter (the Y-axis, throttle would be free to move, but X-axis, rudder always centered).
Thank You.