Need Help Solving Blynk Connection Issues with My IoT Project

Hello Blynk Community,

Right now, I’m working on an IoT project using Blynk to control and monitor devices remotely. But, I’m facing some connectivity problems that I need help with.

Despite following all the setup guides and checking my code twice, I’m still facing issues with the connection between my devices and the Blynk server. Sometimes they won’t connect at all, and other times they disconnect without warning.

I’ve tried troubleshooting on my own by checking my network connection, reading the Blynk documentation, and tweaking the code, but I can’t seem to figure out what’s causing the problem.
I also check this : Need help migrating project to Blynk.Edgentqlik sense But I have not found any solution.

Thanks a lot for your assistance.

Regards

1 Like

You haven’t given us any useful information, so I don’t think you’re going to get sensible feedback until you do.

Pete.

Hello there,

Could you provide more details about the specific connection issues you’re facing with your Blynk setup? Knowing more about your IoT project and the problems you’re encountering will help me assist you better.