Lost account and projects

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have to accounts:

Account 1 - 809783@gmail.com
I had a few projects and something like 30K energy points. Now I cannot access my account any more.

Account 2 - ivan_kalpakchiev@abv.bg
I had one project. Now I cannot access my account any more.

Both accounts are not recognised even if i try to reset the password.

I am getting “SORRY, THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT EXISTS.” message

Bets regards, Ivan Kalpakchiev

Hello. This is probably http://docs.blynk.cc/#troubleshooting-geo-dns-problem. I see both your accounts on 45.55.130.102

1 Like

Hi Dmitriy, those two accounts were created in Kenya, but now I am on Isle of Man and all my devices are in Kenya.

Regards, Ivan

@hatters if @Dmitriy can see both accounts on 45.55.130.102 then changing your app server details should give you access to your projects.

At login page, press traffic light (router) symbol, slide from Blynk to Custom and enter that IP and OK.

Thanks, it works with that IP.

1 Like

Hi Costas / Dmitriy,

I have similar issue in Bulgaria.
When I use 45.55.130.102, scan log in, my projects are there the hardware cannot push data to the app.

Wehn I log in with the default ip, the hardware pushes to the app but I have no projects.

In Tanzania it used to work properly with 45.55.130.102, but not here in Bulgaria.

Please kindly advice.

Regards, Ivan

Just to mention, when I try to ping blynk-cloud.com I am getting 139.59.206.133 but there are no projects in this account. I created one and it works but I lost all my old projects.

You need also use this IP on hardware side in case your hardware was moved https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-server#app-and-sketch-changes

My problem is that I cannot see my existing projects when I am logged in with that IP.
Regards Ivan

What account of those 2 you mean?

Mary Christmas

It is one account 809783@gmail.com.

When I am logged in with 45.55.130.102 I can see all my existing projects and I have around 30000 energy points, but all the hardware cannot push data.

When I am logged in without custom IP I cannot see my projects and I have no energy points. I can create a simple project and my hardware pushes data successfully. The same happens if I am logged in with the IP I am getting when ping blynk-cloud.com - 139.59.206.133.

Regards, Ivan

Merry Christmas!

@hatters that’s correct. You need to put IP to your sketch also. Did you move recently your hardware?

No I did not. I have hardware in Tanzania, Kenya and Bulgaria. When I am in Kenya or Tanzania I can monitor them all, recently I moved to Bulgaria and lost them all.

Regards, Ivan

So did you put IP in app? In case you can monitor them all from other locations it should work. However for your case I would recommend to use Local Server until we release fix for this issue.

I cannot put a fixed IP in the hardware because I am traveling a lot. Obviously I’ll have to wait for an update to fix that one.
Lets hope You will come out with something soon.

Thanks, Ivan

Blynk have the fix available but it will break the service for too many static Blynkers until they are using the newer libraries. How does travelling stop you using a fixed IP in the Blynk app?

Hi Costas,

45.55.130.102 works for me in Nairobi and in Dar Es Salaam, but does not work in Bulgaria and Isle of Man.

139.59.206.133 works for me in Bulgaria, but does not work in Nairobi.

My idea is to leave behind hardware with connectivity and to be able to access it from different countries.

Regards, Ivan

AFAIK if you move all your projects to one server, i.e one IP address in the app, you will see the projects in Dar Es Salaam, Nairobi, Bulgaria, Isle of Man, Timbuktu and everywhere in between.

Do you mean if I put 45.55.130.102 in the hardware located in Bulgaria and then log in with the same IP in BLYNK it will work?

if (WiFi.status() == WL_CONNECTED && Connected2Blynk == 0) {
Serial.println("BLYNK RE CONNECTING … … ");
Blynk.config(auth); // in place of Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass);
Blynk.connect(3333); // timeout set to 10 seconds and then continue without Blynk
// Blynk.begin(auth, SSID, pass, IPAddress(XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX));
}
Regards, Ivan

Yes but I don’t like the IPAddress data type so for me it would be:

char server[] = "45.55.130.102";

Blynk.begin(auth, SSID, pass, server);

Do this with all hardware you have located around the world and set your Smartphone to use the same IP in the Blynk app.