History Graph (missing)

@wanek I am still using Android 4.3 and also my history graphs are working fine.

I :heart: SuperChart!

1 Like

How many bugs do you know of that haven’t been fixed promptly?

All great software has bugs, it’s the nature of technical improvement. It’s easy enough to have a bug free “hello world” sketch but impossible for something as complex as Blynk. That’s what I also say about my own software :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Long press on the chart will provide you with a highlight field to see all the data. We are also discussing the options to enable x/y axises in the portrait mode.

On ‘requiring newer and newer versions of Android’:
We had once changed minimum supported OS from 4.0 to 4.0.3, both of which are not ‘newer versions of Android’. Also, we are always trying to provide support for new Android version as earlier as possible, latest build now support Android 8.1.

2 Likes

To be fully relpacement for HistoryGraph the SuperChart lacks x/y-grids. Pls add this option. Otherwise that’s not replacement at all (even though HistoryGraph wasn’t exact in week or longer mode).

To be fully aware of changing features, please read the announcement topics :wink:

@walkin-corpse relevant user name, it was added a life time ago.

I prefer to trust my eyes instead of announcements! I switched all it on and no grids visible!!

When you have been around longer than 5 minutes you will learn to trust the announcements and we love exclamation marks here !!! !!! !!! !!!

1 Like

How about trusting this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (and make sure you have updated your App, Libraries and, if required, Local Server)

Sorry, what?

OMFG… I mean x/y-GRIDS, not labels! English isn’t your first language? :slight_smile: Ля, речь не о ярлычках, а о сетке!!! Understood? :smile:

any more complaints?

Critique the ideas not the user or your membership here will be shorter than your research time… understood :wink:

So we returned onto origin point. X/Y-GRIDS not available in most recent version so we (at last ME) will wait for its RE-implementation.

And YES, this issue can not be marked as “Solved” COMPLETELY.
IMO, any graphs without axis grid are bad idea.

1 Like

Ah, so in clearer vernacular what you meant to ask is “Where are the Gridlines (so as to not confuse with the more popularly debated X-Y issue).

I personally never even noticed they were missing… I can follow the chart fine as is, so guess my eyes aren’t crossed after all :stuck_out_tongue:

@BlynkAndroidDev since it is so frequently noted as missing, can we consider this an official Widget “feature” request for the SuperChart? (optionally togglable please… I think many like the clean chart :wink: )

1 Like

@Pavel @Dmitriy what do you think about grid lines option for Super Chart?

Sure optional, clean graph may be handy, agree! :upside_down_face:
https://yadi.sk/i/pvGiWpiY3PsNhC
BTW, we can see that HistoryGraph x-gridlines NOT exact on week scale - waves are heater switched by timer

@walkin-corpse SuperChart supports tap-and-hold feature so it should replace gridlines.

1 Like

…but it doesn’t. Tap’n’hold avail on fullscreen olny. And last but not least it requires additional actions to evaluate the data. Gridlines not.
I really can’t understand your unacceptance of gridlines.