Hi is anyone to know how set Slider widget to set a minutes

is anyone to know how set
Slider widget to set the 30 minute duration, or any duration i you wish???

@tzo_mats created a full sketch for you at Blynk for Beginners and help with your project

First of all I want to thank for the help are very useful and appreciate…

If I get it right, i enter this sketch in my wemos with my token, ssid, pass?
if im correct how can set my Blynk app after that ?

Yes.

Are you asking how to create the project in Blynk?

no.
i know that
I do not know, for example,
the choose a Slider widget and after where i set the secont or time ?

no.
i know that
I do not know, for example,
the choose a Slider widget and after where i set the secont or time ??

once again sorry for my English

Ah ok.

When you select the slider it has 2 numbers available next to the OUTPUT PIN box. By default they are set as 0 and 1023. This is where you set them as 0 and 30.
That’s what makes Blynk so great as you can just change the values whenever you want. So you can go into the Slider now and set 0 and 30 but later it can be 0 and 60, 0 and 120 etc.
Much more flexible than the other systems you have looked at where you would need to rebuild the app every time you wanted to change things.

Blynk have taken it a step further with their Eventor widget which reduces the need for coding skills but it still helps if you know the basics. Eventor allows you to set if statements on the fly without changing your sketch.

1 Like

thank agen my freand

when i insert the code i take e error
#pragma GCC visibility push(default)

i google it but i m not able to i understand

You are using the Arduino IDE, right?

Which version?

Did you install the 6 Blynk libraries manually?

Paste the full compiler error?

You are using the Arduino IDE, right?
ide v 1.6.12

Did you install the 6 Blynk libraries manually?
i dont know yet. i try

Paste the full compiler error?

^

exit status 1
expected unqualified-id before ‘/’ token

i have already installed
blynk by volodymyr shymanskyy v 0.4.1
blynkesp8266_lib version unknown

I am using 1.6.12 so you will be OK with that.

Blynk has 6 libraries that must be installed manually, not via the IDE as a zip file. See the section marked ATTENTION! at https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-library/releases/tag/v0.4.1 for details of how to install the libraries.

i update my libraries new massege

sketch_dec13a:1: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘/’ token

/ thirtysecondtimer.ino by Costas 12 Dec 2016

^

In file included from c:\users\mats\appdata\local\arduino15\packages\esp8266\tools\xtensa-lx106-elf-gcc\1.20.0-26-gb404fb9-2\xtensa-lx106-elf\include\c++\4.8.2\typeinfo:34:0,

from c:\users\mats\appdata\local\arduino15\packages\esp8266\tools\xtensa-lx106-elf-gcc\1.20.0-26-gb404fb9-2\xtensa-lx106-elf\include\c++\4.8.2\functional:53,

from C:\Users\mats\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\2.3.0\libraries\ESP8266WiFi\src/ESP8266WiFiGeneric.h:27,

from C:\Users\mats\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\2.3.0\libraries\ESP8266WiFi\src/ESP8266WiFiSTA.h:28,

from C:\Users\mats\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\2.3.0\libraries\ESP8266WiFi\src/ESP8266WiFi.h:34,

from C:\Users\mats\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_793580\sketch_dec13a.ino:3:

c:\users\mats\appdata\local\arduino15\packages\esp8266\tools\xtensa-lx106-elf-gcc\1.20.0-26-gb404fb9-2\xtensa-lx106-elf\include\c++\4.8.2\exception:35:37: error: expected declaration before end of line

^

exit status 1
expected unqualified-id before ‘/’ token

You missed the first / in the sketch, it starts with 2 of these i.e. //

oh my god i’m so idiot
sorry

now not connected to the network

and the app dont send me my token on mail

i’m going crazy

If you don’t have the token in the sketch then you will not be able to connect to Blynk’s network.

Did you use a real email address when you logged in to the Blynk app (credentials are different to those used for this site)?

You can carefully enter the token directly from the Project into the sketch rather than a cut and paste from an email until we work out why it is not emailing the token to you.

ofcourse i use real email finally sending me the token and before i put it manual

now im conneced i see it blink my led but for a while
I’m tired now and i Prefer to sleep I think they did a great progress today
I will try again tomorrow
Thank you very much. I do not know how to thank you

ok the program is uploaded to my wemos
i make the slider widget just like you told me
digital GP13 0 to 30 (gp13 is a D5 on board)
conected is correct

but no gpio look to open
something going wrong but what

my ide sirial manitor confusing the characters and thus used the LuaUploader to take a report

this is my report

SENT: l = file.list()
SENT: for k,v in pairs(l) do
SENT: print(“name:”…k…", size:"…v)
SENT: end
rl?c??o’?lno???bx??l;l{lp?n??d??cg?|l??c??‘o??eng$’{???gc?las??‘c?ad?{???el?l`??’??[238] Connecting to mats
[4741] Connected to WiFi
[4741] IP: 192.168.1.4
[4741]
___ __ __
/ _ )/ /_ _____ / /__
/ _ / / // / _ / '/
/
//_, /////_
/
__/ v0.4.1 on Arduino

[5001] Connecting to blynk-cloud.com:8442
[5185] Ready (ping: 1ms).