Hardware supported by Blynk

It looks like you can just combine our Node.js library and this: pololu-maestro - npm

Hi Volodymyr,
thanx, that looks promisingā€¦ :slight_smile:

Just did some investigation.
It looks very hard to integrate Blynk into Electric Imp unless they provide TCP or/and SSL or/and WebSocket at least on Agent level. Donā€™t see any obstacles for them as they already provide HTTP/HTTPS access.

Thanks Volodymyr, Although my interest is to that Marvell/ Azurewave moduleā€¦ Hope someone port this good spec/ low cost module to the Arduino like platform so the solution for Blynk would be common. Regards.

I see the Arduino Wifi Shield 101 is on the roadmap. Is there a current work around to get a wifi shield 101 to work with the current libraries?

Thank you

Not that we know ofā€¦

Just discuss with Hugo himself and he said websocket at agent will be on next release. Perhaps you can PM me so I can set up the discussion with him?

Hi friends!
What about the new Raspberry Pi Zero?
I think it could be fantastic! A lot of possibilities
kind Regards

1 Like

If you install our Node.js library on Pi Zero, it should ā€œjust workā€.

1 Like

Thanks vhymanskyy, as soon as I get the Zero Iā€™ll try.

1 Like

Texas Instruments is donating MSP430F5529 + CC3100 to academic institutions, so It will be great if this pack was supported (I think it wouldnĀ“t be too complex since last library include support for MSP432+CC3200)
You will get a lot of student projects in the next months.
BTW: A tutorial about how to develop support for new boards will be very useful
Regards

@sergicuen - thanks for the tip!

@vshymanskyy - could you please check if we can get this board?

Actually there is some documentation on this topic here: https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-library/tree/master/docs
Iā€™ll check if we can support it. Could you advice which device (board) do you select in Energia IDE?

@vshymanskyy - I tried compilation with the last Blynk library (Blynk_v0.3.1) selecting the board MSP430F5529 (25MHz) in Energia IDE

Try uncommenting #define BLYNK_NO_FLOAT in BlynkConfig.h,
and use Boards&Shields->Energia_WiFi example sketch

Thanks.
It woks using the blynk-library-master library (I tried some other blynk examples), but doesnĀ“t work with Blynkv0.3.1.

Can you confirm that MSP430F5529 + CC3100 combination works with Blynk?

Any update or timeline on BLE support?

We have already working prototype, but there are some corner cases with hardware that doesnā€™t work with our implementation, so we skipped it for now as we have other high priority tasks. I think we will return to BLE after 1 month. So BLE support will be not earlier than in 2 months.

BLE support is here (BETA):