Working with GSM module

Hi!
In August i set up my project with using stm32+GSM module (Quectel M66). All worked perfectly.
After some weeks (20-30 august) connection was lost. I changed SIM cards, debugging, but i can’t connect with server.
Maybe IP or port have been changed?
Tell my please the current right IP and port for Blynk server

Hello.

Nope, At least not from our side. What host/ip did you use?

46.101.143.225:8442

Maybe your provider implemented higher security or changed policies about ports? Could be anything really. They could do deep packet inspection and disagree with the SSL protocol or just allow SSL on port 443.

That’s correct one.

Maybe…I will try to connect with another server, and change provider

There was my error in code, all work perfect.
Where can i lind the portocol about LCD, LED? Now I can only use buttons, sliders, display values and gauges.
I see, its not just [command(0x20 hw)], [ID(1 virtual pin)], [lenght[4]], [data[1024]]

Hi!
Could your share me codes of this project. I am currently trying connect blynk to stm32f303+m95 quectel via GSM
Thank you ^^!

@ngthanh0508 This is a very old topic, and it appears the OP hasn’t been in the forum for awhile either.

Instead of asking for someone else’s code right off the bat, I recommend that you create your own topic and show us what you have so far that you might need help with. You always get better assistance when you have shown you are making an effort to learn rather then just asking for code.