Widget player "PLAY" and "STOP" Status Sync

I try to Sync Status of Widget Player for when music played with other command. But it can not possible.
i mean, we change player statues with code(same as virtual.sync) to play or stop mode.
Everybody can help me?

Wow. Now we know who uses this music player widget :slight_smile:.

Just to clarify. You want to know if “play” button is pressed or not? Right?

1 Like

No I want to know that when a music is playing widget status goes show stop to stop without press on play

So you want to get status of music player widget (play button is ON/OFF) with SYNC command?

I just checked. It is actually works. So I would like to understand what exactly is not working.

yes

@Dmitriy i’m on NodeJS(raspberry device)

Imagine that on raspberry i have a player so play a music with terminal so:
i mean i want to play a music with command of my raspi and sync the status of widget player and want the status of that goes to playing mode(Showing stop to stop music)

another Problem is when i touch the play of widget player it changed to playing mode just on that Phone(not another phones App).

You can:

Blynk.virtualWrite(Vx, "play");
 Blynk.virtualWrite(Vx, "stop");

That’s another issue.

Very Well
Thank you But in NodeJS i can not sync just a pin i should be syncALL method Do you know how can i do sync a pin on nodejs?

Byt the way - thanks for pointing. This part is missed in docs :). I’ll update.

No problem The Blynk Dev Team is the Best .

1 Like

This should help - HOW TO: BLYNK pinState Sync on Raspberry Pi (NodeJS)

another phones App - is that iOS or Android or both?

Both of them

Should be fixed now in latest Android app (just published).

1 Like

Very well.
Thank You Blynk Dev. Team
i’m waiting for New android App

@vshymanskyy
i try to convert it to NodeJS but i can’t do it do you know how it possible in nodejs?

not fixed in android but work on ios

Are you still referring only to NodeJS? Because it all works fine on Arduino/ESP C++ code.

EDIT also works properly with NodeJS, both App to script and script to App

What js code have you got so far to show us?