Where I can find API docs to configure local server to not compress history

hi, where I can find API docs to configure local server to not compress history ?

@ruslanx have you looked at Blynk’s server GitHub?

yes, you ? I can see only this 2 lines: Blynk HTTP/S RESTful API allows to easily read and write values to/from Pins in Blynk apps and Hardware. Http API description could be found here.

@ruslanx a few sections further down is Enabling raw data storage with PostgreSQL Database.

thank you … but it work only on linux, my local server is on windows netbook … can I Enabling raw data storage on windows ?

ok I instaled PostgreSQL on windows 10 … now how can I import file create_schema.sql … I cant find any info … ?

Try PostgreSQL site.

Costas or you help or dont write anything (link-man) … is so hard to add some line to docs how to import create_schema.sql to PostgreSQL … or all stay on linux …

to enable raw data … I must teach all SQL ?

Is this better? https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-server#enabling-raw-data-storage :wink:

No… that is all covered in the Github instructions… but to learn how to use it to it’s full potential, well, perhaps a little learning might be in order… this Local Server and database is more for advanced users.

You only need to create the tables from the file. You need just to google how to do that on Windows. I don’t have it so can’t help you here.

You are such a charmer and I will do as you kindly instructed …

2 Likes

ok this is:

1. open cmd >>> C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\10\bin\psql.exe -U postgres
  2. enter password (you created then installed PostgreSQL).
  3. postgres=# \i C:/Users/SERVER/BlynkServer/create_schema.sql

result is:

Вы подключены к базе данных “blynk” как пользователь “postgres”.
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE ROLE
GRANT
GRANT
blynk=# \q

maybe will help someone to save time …

1 Like

this is answer that may help someone, but not

have you looked at Blynk’s server GitHub?

there is nothing related to Windows installation …

@ruslanx thanks! I’ll update docs accordingly.

Since most serious Local Server users are using a Linux based SOC device, that was the correct answer… however thanks to your contribution, we now have more diversity :slight_smile: Thank you.

It’s not related to Linux or Windows, the fix is in GitHub, PostgreSQL is not OS dependent.

1 Like

how to disable gzip-ing cvs (history) … on http://localhost:8080/bbea76c54345345882bf55a68e9b7d8/data/V1 I get gzip-ed file ?

any ideas why ?

That’s true, serious Linux SOC users just have no sense of humour :nerd_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like