I am using NodeMCU and Blynk program
and i have manual control and Automatic control
when the internet stop , NodeMCU go offline and the problem NodeMCU NOT responding to manual control that doesn’t require internet and Automatic control
I want when device go offline it should continue automatic and didn’t stop
Control pump, lamp and fan automatically and manually
The device is two parts:
- Automatic control
- Manual control
Automatic control consists of :
- Soil Moisture sensor
- Humidity sensor
- Temperature sensor ( Humidity and Temperature is one sensor “DHT11”)
- Light sensor(LDR)
Manual control consists of :
- buttons via Wi-Fi (NodeMCU) in "Blynk"program (3 buttons for pump, fan and lamp)
- Buttons in the Device (3 buttons for pump, fan and lamp)
- Screen to display sensor readings (Oled spi).
- Display sensitivity readings on the "Blynk"program.
- Display the status of devices (pump, lamp and fan) on the Mobil through the "Blynk"program (a LED Widget) that appears illuminated when devices working.
- View the sensor readings chart on “Blynk”.