Wemos D1 mini disconnects on local server

This says somthing in your code or network prevented timely device-server communication, thus the disconnection.

This (2.9 second ping) indicates that you may have some network or interference issue that happens once in awhile.

1 Like

Well done !!

The problem is that it happens constantly with the Wemos and never with the esp-01. But that’s not a problem anymore.

Pete convinced me to switch to MQTT. I don’t know if I will be using Blynk anymore, not because it’s a bad platform but primarily because as they already said they won’t develop the “Blynk 1.0” anymore and apparently (if I understood correctly) you have to pay if you want more features/more devices and local server doesn’t seem to be a thing anymore.
Secondly we only have Apple devices and the Home app with HomeKit and Node-Red seem to work very well and the fact that you can control all the things using Siri via Apple Watch and HomePod makes it the best way for me.

Also since my “Hub” will serve as the whole house heating system thermostat I can’t wait until the “new Blynk” comes out as a stable version because winter is coming.

Thanks again to all of you and ask me everything you want to know about my setup and devices.

1 Like

I am sure blynk has no discriminatory feelings against Wemos or ESP-01 (unlike some users :stuck_out_tongue: )… more likely that they are slightly differing tech and thus respond differently to your network environment, and is only more notable with Blynk due it’s need for constant communication link.

Quite simply… we don’t really know what will or will not be a thing, supported, changed, etc… nor when… until it happens (if it happens :wink: )

1 Like

The end of oil is closer than you think :rofl: