Wemos D1 Mini - Digital Pin D0 is missing

Hi,

I recently bought a Wemos D1 mini (r2) and found out that in Blynk App the digital Pin D0 is missing. Please fix!

Thanks
Knochi

Hmm… I can see if on mine. What device did you choose when you setup your project?

This is a nothing issue once you learn how much more powerful it is to use Virtual Pins for EVERYTHING.

Found this tidbit on their website… not clear if this is a carry through from the origional or related only to a R2 (or V2).

Might be a factor in how Blynk recognizes it?

Description: The D1 mini is a mini wifi board based on ESP-8266EX.

Features:

11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported(except D0)

And perhaps more informitive is this:

Why have the Digital I/O Pins Names and GPIO Pin Assignments Changed with D1 R2?

Basically, sounds more like a non-Blynk issue (at least as far as bugs and such). Just do as @Jamin mentioned and utilize virtual pins on the Blynk side and tweek any direct pin references on the hardware code as necessary.

Same settings but D0 is missing

This is absolutely right. But anyhow it’s a bug.
I like to use the direct gpio addressing to check if anything is wired up correctly.

Hi,

I stumbled about this one as well. Additionally I bought a China clone, which looks like an R1 but has pinning as R2. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Took my one hour to find that bug.

So is this BLynk bug? @vshymanskyy?